Rockstar Auto Conference Featured Speakers
About the Rockstar Auto Conference Las Vegas 2017 Speaker Sessions
Attendees are coming to learn how to improve their business and that’s one reason the Rockstar Auto Conference delivers a better experience than any other automotive industry conference event. Each speaker must apply months in advance for the opportunity to share their information with Rockstar Attendees. Our speaker selection criteria is very strict, allowing only the best information possible to grace the stage. We guard the audience experience which is why so many people return for every new Rockstar Conference Experience.
Would you like to know more about how we choose the right speakers and sessions for the Rockstar Auto Conference? Below are some of the highlights regarding our Rockstar Conference Speaker Session Selection process.
- Rockstar Conference Speaker Session must be unique to Rockstar Auto Conference.
- Rockstar Conference Speakers are required to submit their presentation 1 month in advance.
- If the speaker session is a ‘pitch’ they will revise the session within 7 days or be removed from speaker roster.
- Slideshows are put into a master presentation to prevent speakers from changing their info to pitch.
- Rockstar Conference Speakers must deliver value to leadership and sales attendees
- Rockstar Conference Speaker Sessions are NOT for Sale!
- Many conference will allow a vendor to pay for speaking positions but you won’t see that at the Rockstar Auto Conference.
- If you see a speaking session from a vendor, or a sponsor, it is because they applied to speak and their session information is something that we believe will help you improve your business.